1. Money-Back Guarantee
We offer a 45-day money-back guarantee on all of our products :
- Kindly use the Product Refund Form to fill in your particulars and order information. Do also state the reason for the return in order for us to take corrective actions, where applicable.
- Please use standard post to send the original box/packaging (even if empty) back to us at :
Lot 1272, Block 3,
Muara Tebas Land District,
Jalan Kampung Bako,
93010 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Do note that the Money-Back Guarantee programme may only be used once per product and once per order; e.g. if you order our Beras Bario Body Bath bar, you can return it once for a refund or exchange.
- Only valid for consumers. For corporate or business purchasers, please contact our business development team if you have queries regarding our Money-Back Guarantee programme.
- Excludes product samples or special promotional items (where we will indicate that guarantee is not applicable).
2. Order Cancellation
Unless otherwise specified for particular products, we shall refund you your payment if you should decide to cancel your orders within forty eight (48) hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment except for the transaction fees charged by the credit card company, which is non-refundable, and the 18% administrative fees (please refer below), which shall be deducted. All or any such cancellation shall be in writing and timely sent to Borneo Soap.
Should you decide to cancel your orders forty eight (48) hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment, we shall deduct a minimum of 18% from your payment as administrative fee, in addition to the transaction fee charged by the credit card company. The balance after deduction of the administrative fee and transaction fee will be refunded to you. You will receive your refund in approximately two (2) weeks.
HOWEVER, ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER. WE WILL NOT REFUND YOUR PAYMENT EVEN IF YOU WERE TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS TO US. THIS REFUND POLICY IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS AND NOT OTHERS.
We shall endeavour to process your order within two (2) working days (within Malaysia) and 3 to 5 days (overseas) upon a successful payment confirmation unless otherwise specified. You should be able to receive your order within 14 days (within Malaysia) and one (1) month (overseas) (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) after shipment date, depending on the shipping courier you have chosen. Borneo Soap is committed to ensure that your orders are delivered to you safely and on time. Therefore, only the authorised receiver shall be permitted to accept the delivery. Please make sure that the authorised receiver is present to make the authorised signature for accepting delivery. Borneo Soap reserves the right not to release the delivery in the absence of the authorised receiver.
Borneo Soap is making every effort to deliver your order within the time stated. However, if due to any unforeseen circumstances, slight delay in deliveries may occur, Borneo Soap will not be liable for any loss caused to you by any such unforeseen late or delayed delivery not due to any fault of Borneo Soap.
In the event that your package is lost by the shipping courier agent, and your package has not been insured, we will only replace the lost products with the same replacement products of the amount as declared in the invoice.
4. Safe and Secure Purchase
We at Borneo Soap are concerned about the safety and security of our customer, and it is very important to us that our customers have the comfort of feeling safe and secure whenever purchasing from us. This is why Borneo Soap uses internet payment solutions such as MOLPay.
In order to enhance our ability to provide you with the best services, opportunities, and choices possible, we collect, use, and share certain information about you with our Service Providers. This policy explains what information we collect and with whom we share it with. The practices described in this policy are applicable to current and former customers and consumers who do business with us. The policy also explains how we protect the security and confidentiality of our customer’s information.
5.1 Information we collect and sources of information.
We may collect information about some of your personal details and documents (such as, address, copy of credit card statements, identification, etc.) to help us process the order in which you’ve made, and for us to assure and prove that you are the person paying for the products.
5.2 Information we share with service providers or joint marketers.
We may disclose some of the information we collect to companies that perform services on our behalf, including those who assist us in selling, billing, shipping, and responding to customer inquiries. We may provide that information to others who perform marketing services for us and to financial institutions with whom we jointly offer financial products or services, subject to any requirements and restrictions of applicable law.
5.3 Security and confidentiality of your information.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to employees who need to know in order to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state law standards to guard your non-public personal information.
5.4 Order and credit card information.
Borneo Soap uses MOLPay, a third-party provider of e-commerce solutions, to power the Borneo Soap store and in doing so, collects information about users, including credit card information. When a user purchases a product from the Borneo Soap store, MOLPay provides information about the customer, including name, address, and email address, to Borneo Soap. Borneo Soap uses this information as set out in the end user agreement, agreed to by purchasers at the time of purchase. In particular, Borneo Soap uses the information to send you information about Borneo Soap updates.
MOLPay requests information from the user on the order form, viewed by the user as a page hosted on the MOLPay web server. Here, a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used as explained above. For example, if we have trouble processing an order, contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
Your credit card information does not pass through the MOLPay sites under the terms of Borneo Soap’s agreement with MOLPay. MOLPay does not share credit card information with Borneo Soap. MOLPay keeps your credit card information confidential and protects your credit card information through the use of industry-standard Secure Sockets (SSL) encryption technology (PLEASE refer to MOL on this).
5.5 In addition to the above:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use the personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Time shall be of the essence.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In no event shall Borneo Soap or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Borneo Soap’s Internet site, even if Borneo Soap or a Borneo Soap authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Our Site may contain links to and from other websites over which we have no control. The operators of these sites may collect data from you in accordance with their own privacy policies for which we do not accept any responsibility or liability. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to such websites.